Monday, March 5, 2012

Getting "out there"...

So here I am some six weeks into trying to establish myself in "outer space" and while I am not sure I have been very successful yet, I am certainly feeling more comfortable about it. I have had a few "discussions" on Twitter with others on topics ranging from technology to curriculum to songs to use in the classroom. While I have not had any ground breaking discoveries, most great discoveries are made as a result of many small steps being taken to put that person in the position to make that great discovery. I feel that I am making some head way, I have a few non-CSUSM followers and not the weird ones that just pop up as followers. I have always been comfortable leaving comments, however, now I am more active because I am more aware of the benefit that it serves both the original poster in the form of feedback and the "simple hey someone read this" and myself in that it forces me to digest the information a little more, and then process it to the degree to hopefully post a coherent well thought out response. So I will keep on chipping away and eventually carve out a small place in the world of the PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment