Saturday, February 4, 2012


About Me


Rookie Blogger Alert!!!
The author of this blog is not responsible for boring or useless information. Actually I am, but I am not responsible for you taking your time to read it!!!

Now that I have that out of the way here I go... 

My name is Kevin Eagleton. Hence, the name of the blog. So why a blog? Well it is pretty simple. I am currently a student at California State University San Marcos pursuing my teaching credential and as part of our course work we are required to create a blog. The intent is for this site to become a place that I can reach out to and interact with the education community beyond my limited personal location. Beyond this, I would like to be able to integrate, if not this blog, a separate blog into my everyday classroom teaching. It is my belief that as teachers we need to be able to keep up with our students and right now our students are on the cutting edge of technology usage. We need to integrate this technology into the classroom daily as a means of making not only the information relevant but also the method of delivery. I hope the tools and skills from this course will help me do this in an effective manner.

I am married to a beautiful woman that has given me two beautiful children (all of which you can see in the sidebar), ages four and seven. My family loves to be outdoors. We especially love to camp and rock climb, which is what we do whenever we have the opportunity. My son and I love to backpack and I can't wait to get my wife and daughter going with us. My son Aaron plays the piano and my daughter loves to do ballet and tap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment